Monday, June 24, 2013

The Monday Snapshot...

I am a Baby Bjo.rn tragic. I use my baby carrier at least once a day, usually when I'm starting dinner and it's "feral o'clock". Paddy loves being in it and it is awesome when trying to get groceries or dropping James off at daycare, when you need both hands. 

So when I had to get some bread and veggies for dinner this afternoon, I quietly panicked when I realised I left my BB in BJ's work car. I had to brave the shops with both boys, by myself and without my BB. Should be interesting!

Thankfully there was one baby/toddler trolley left and both boys were on their best behaviour. Here they are looking bored about the prospect of grocery shopping with their mother! 


This is part of PAILs Monday Snapshot. If you would like to learn more about PAIL or this weeks featured blogger, click on the PAIL button on my sidebar. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww brave mama!! I have a hard enough time taking Lids grocery shopping with me! I can't imagine two. Lucky they had that handy cart though!! They do look very well-behaved. Lids is either in my arms or running free at our store! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with my Bjorn too! I only wish Harriet still fit into it!

    ReplyDelete