Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Monday Snapshot...

Once a month I get a day off from work usually a Monday. This month BJ decided to take the day off too so we spent the day together. Mostly just doing chores and another check up with the doctor for James. But it was nice waking up with no plans on a Monday.

One thing we haven't done with James before is build a cubby house so we used my new patchwork quilt as a roof, together with the couch, some pillows and one of James' chairs and built this pretty sweet cubby house. James loved going in and out and even BJ moved in for a little while!

If you would like to check out other Monday Snapshots follow this link http://pailbloggers.com/



5 comments:

  1. Aww so fun! I want to do this with Alidia soon as I have fond memories of doing it myself as a kid. How nice that you got to have a family day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!I'll have to try that with Griffin!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! We keep saying we need to build a fort for Chloe. Great way to spend the day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! How fun is that!!! I love those pics so much!

    ReplyDelete