Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Parenting is like...

Doing a jigsaw puzzle beside an open window. Just when you're starting to get somewhere, the wind blows your puzzle apart and you have to start from scratch. Only the pieces don't seem to go together like they used to and so you have to think of another way to put the jigsaw together.

Well that's how parenting is like for me at the moment. Just when I think I have Master James worked out, he changes the rules and I have to find plan B or C or Q.

But when you look at this puzzle everyday it's not so bad!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I totally agree. As soon as I think I have something with Aiden figured out, he goes and changes it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. We think we are smart once we have them down, and then they realize that and make it known that they rule the school these days. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sweet little face, he's just gorgeous girl! I know exactly what you mean about parenting... I have 3 and still am working out the kinks! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous smile :) And love your puzzle analogy... so true :)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great analogy and so very true! What an adorable little guy you have there!! :)

    ReplyDelete