Monday, January 17, 2011

Trying to keep the faith...

I read my horoscope all the time but don’t usually take the predications to heart.  Usually they are too general or cryptic, but after reading my horoscope for February it really raised my spirits for my upcoming FET.  The horoscope read:
While others buckle under pressure, you know your efforts are worthwhile.  You work hard, but you could do with a breather.  So February feels like a welcome change, as you’ll benefit from passion and prosperity.  Until the 20th, long-held dreams start to materialise.  The reason they didn’t before was a lack of confidence, or resources.  What comes next is truly exciting.
I know it sounds like a bit of nonsense, but after the positive lift I got from it, I’m going to put it on my fridge and read it every day during the next couple of weeks.  Especially during the 2WW when my faith is really tested. 
To any other Virgos that are going through IVF or FET cycles in February I hope this raises your spirits too!

No comments:

Post a Comment