Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting ahead of myself...

I always seem to get ahead of myself when it comes to fertility.  I did it before and during my first IVF cycle last year and I am finding myself doing it again this time.  It’s not always negative thoughts, like I wonder when I can go back for another cycle if this one is negative.  Sometimes it’s good thoughts, like I gladly won’t be able to drink for my 30th if I get pregnant this cycle.  But I don’t think doing this is a good idea as I seem to worry about things I can’t control.  I need to focus on being positive about this cycle and not getting ahead of myself.
Otherwise I’m getting really exciting about my FET.  I’ve booked my ultrasound appointment for the 11 February and have got my leave approved.   I should have the transfer on either the 14-15 February so I’m taking the day of the transfer off as well as a couple of days afterwards to spend time relaxing at home.  I’m still feeling positive about the whole cycle and hoping without the ‘trauma’ of an egg pick up that you have with a fresh cycle, my body will be more embryo friendly.  I’m just hoping one of my little embryos defrosts in good condition.  In other words I’m just doing a lot of hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment