Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Number One Fan...

Did you know that I'm awesome? I didn't either but apparently James thinks so.

For the past couple of weeks he has been getting upset (mostly grumpy but sometimes full on crying) when I leave the room. Even if his Dad or Grandparents are there, he will watch me leave and then start whining. BJ usually distracts him with a game and then he's fine. But when James and I are home by ourselves it can be hard to leave him in his play area while I'm running around trying to make the place look like someone lives here.

I'm sure it's just a phase and he'll probably grow out of it. I know there will be a time (a few years from now) when he won't even want a hug from his Mum so I'll take as many cuddles as I can get now!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on PAIL. My K was born on 10/3/11 and she is doing the same thing! I even got it on video. Yes, it can make you feel pretty special, but it is hard to get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! PAIL is a terrific community to meet other parents going through the same issues. I'll make sure to start following your blog!

      Delete