Sunday, February 19, 2012

Losing my hair...

I have thin, straight, brown hair. It's pretty boring really but when I was pregnant, I enjoyed the good "pregnant hair". In a matter of weeks, my hair turned from lifeless to full of body and very luscious (if I do say myself). It sounds like a shampoo hair commercial! Three and a half months of post-pregnancy has turned my hair back into the old lifeless hair I had before. But it seems to be falling out. I've done a bit of research and this is normal but it is so annoying! I've left hair everywhere, all over the bathroom, clothes, hair brush, my car and even on poor James. Apparently the shedding will slow down over the next few months so I'll just have to wear hats until then!

In other news James is growing like a weed. I can't believe he'll be four months next week. He's weight gain has slowed down but he's getting longer. I've even starting putting him into jumpsuits for six to nine months olds just to get the length.

One year ago today I had the FET that would eventually become a BFP and then our son. It's still difficult to imagine this living breathing little boy was the blasty we saw on the microscope a year ago. And it even makes me a little sadder about our first failed IVF and the baby that blasty might have been. We still have one Frostie ready when we are and that makes me a little excited about who that (hopefully) will become.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that your life has changed so much for the better in just one short year! I love to look back and see how far I've come and then think forward to how the next year will change us again!

    My hair has done the exact same thing. :( Why can't my leg hair fall out like that?? :) Haha...

    Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete