Monday, May 30, 2011

Awards...

I was surprised to find that I'd been given not one but two awards by New Year Mum!  I never thought anyone would read my blog let alone but awarded for it!!!
 


As part of this award thing... you need to :
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award (above)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself....
a) I live in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia with husband, BJ and one fur baby
b) I'm currently seventeen weeks pregnant, after TTC for two and a half years, our little Frostie is due 7th November
c) I always knew deep down having a baby wasn't going to be easy for us 
d) The one and only exercise I've been able to stick to is walking, nothing is better for stress and clearing your head then to get out into the fresh air for a walk
e) We've found finding a girl’s name we both like is a lot more difficult than first thought
f) We have started our own business in the past two weeks, one that BJ has been working very hard to get up and running, and we're hoping it will be able to substitute my income in a couple of years so I can stay at home
g) I'm already looking forward to Christmas, as my parents and sister's family will be coming up to share Frostie's first Christmas!
3. Award other bloggers... this is the fun part :)  For the Versatile Blogger Award it's to 15 'recently discovered bloggers' and for the Stylish Blogger Award it's 10 - 15 blogs that 'you feel deserve this award'.  I'm stealing New Years Mum's idea of multiplying my list to try covering all the great blogs that I've found, have found me, have left gorgeous comments, need a hug or have had great news recently... there are so many blogs out there that, so here goes :
Murgdan at Conceive This!
Foxy at Someday
Melissa at Wholeheartedly
A Field of Dreams at A Field of Dreams
Cortney at Inconceivable
Missy at Scarlet Baby
Sarah at Baby Talk
First & Only IVF? at First & Only IVF?
4. Contact the recently awarded bloggers to let them know that they've won : hopefully I'll get to all of you over the next few days.  Then you guys all keep spreading the love to other blogs you love... just cover the 4 points above :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your award... and love the things about you :) Thinking of you always xoxo

    newyearmum2blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete