Friday, May 27, 2011

16 weeks...

Sorry for not updating for a while, I've had to go away for work so when I get home there is a whole heap of lovely housework to catch up on :)  I'm still enjoying the second trimester but now in limbo land because the symptoms have slowed down but I can't feel Frostie yet.  So I'm worrying a bit more and can't wait to start feeling movement. 

How far along: 16 weeks, five days
Total weight change: No change but my motor (as BJ so eloquently put its) or belly has begun to grow
Maternity clothes: Finally got my butt into gear and found some maternity clothes that weren't tents and didn't make me throw-up!  And to top it off they were all reasonably priced so I could get a few shirts and even a couple of pairs of jeans.  I still need to get more, especially for work.
Stretch Marks: No but started moisturising a few weeks ago so I'll see how I go
Movement: Not sure but I have been feeling pokes and weird sensations but I'm not sure if they are just my uterus getting bigger or Frostie letting me know he/she is okay
Sleep: Still sleeping great
Best Moment This Past Week: BJ and I went to a dinner and a movie last night which was lovely
Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Not feeling any symptoms and still not feeling movement = worried mumma
Belly Button In or Out: Still in
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing which has been lovely
Symptoms: Again no symptoms this week other than a growing belly/motor :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: My next appointment with Dr J is on Monday 6th June, so looking forward to that and starting to use some of the maternity clothes I've brought

3 comments:

  1. Hello.. I came acroos your blog from another blog I am following.. Just wanted to say congrats and you are almost at the half way mark!! yay! I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I really didn't enjoy that in between stage of "is the baby ok or not" either. It's hard to put your trust in something you can't see or feel. I am willing to bet however that those weird pokes that you have been getting are the baby though! Just think, in a couple of weeks you'll have no doubt in your mind about those as they continue to get stronger and stronger!

    Lots of prayers and love to get you through the coming weeks! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This in limbo stage is difficult but enjoy the lack of symptoms and more energy while it lasts :) Love your updates and looking forward to hearing all your good news. Love always xoxo

    PS. I'm going to take my blog private in a week or so... and would love to keep sharing my journey with you. Email me on newyearmum@gmail.com for me to add your email to my list xoxo

    ReplyDelete