Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thirty day of Fabulous challenge...

Chon over at Life Begins has taken up the challenge of spending the next Thirty Days being Fabulous! I've been so inspired by Chon's efforts that I've decided to take up the challenge too and see how many fabulous items I can tick off in the next month. I am in need of a few days being fabulous and really need to start putting my health first, if only for thirty minutes a day or every second day.

So to start off I've performed a little pedicure on myself. It's so nice to just cut, buff and put a little polish on my toe nails. It's like a little pick me up!

Tomorrow I'm going to go for a walk by myself, the first in nearly six months! How terrible that I have let fitness go for so long.

To check out Chon's challenge, head over to her blog http://lifeafterinfertility.wordpress.com/author/chon1203/

And here are my toes after my pedicure and the Thirty days of Fabulous challenge items! Have a good weekend!





3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this challenge! :) I started with the same one as you. Your toes look lovely! ;) I am going to do a post each Saturday with the things I did for that week. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Fiona I might post weekly updates too! Thanks for the idea. Look forward to seeing your updates!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete