Thursday, August 9, 2012

Future Olympic Swimmer...

Well maybe not but he's pretty cute in his swimmers!

I finally got my arse into gear and enrolled James into swimming classes. The downside was I also have to put togs (swimmers) on and join him in the pool. But it's motivation to lose a couple of kilos plus I love being in the water.

James just loves being in the water. As soon as we get in he's splashing and kicking around. Which makes it hard to hang onto him. BJ was free this week so he came down with us and was able to take some photos of our future Olympian!

4 comments:

  1. Aww he really does seem to love the water. So cute! I love taking Alidia swimming too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love the picture of all the little ones on the kick boards!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I love it! Love the cute little water splashy happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete