Wednesday, June 22, 2011

20 weeks...

Made it half way, twenty weeks!  Frostie has been doing great, I've been feeling some more movements and he/she seems to be very active at night time.  I know there will become a time when I'll want Frostie to calm down and stop moving so much but at this stage I love the punches and kicks I'm feeling.  We have begun to buy furniture and bigger accessories for the nursery, so far a cot, change table and a pram.  I don't have a theme picked out but there will be lots of colour!  I've found some cool wall stickers that are removable, which I love so I've talked BJ into getting them too.  

How far along: 20 weeks, two day
Total weight change: +2.5kg
Maternity clothes: Not all the time but the majority of the time
Stretch Marks: No, I'm keeping up the moisturiser
Movement: Yep especially at night time
Sleep: Loving the sleep, can't get enough
Best Moment This Past Week: Feeling more movement and starting to get together the nursery
Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Nothing to report
Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but looking a bit wider
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing, which is great
Symptoms: Movement and shiny hair
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our 20week scan on Friday and sleeping in over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment