Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bundle of nervous...

One more sleep to go and I’m a bundle of nervous about the test tomorrow.  I’m working tomorrow so I’ll get the call at work, not the easiest situation for a negative result.  My big boss is the only one at work who knows what’s going and thankfully (might be the wrong word) he’s had to go through fertility treatments for his two beautiful children so he’s very understanding about me taking time off when I need it.  If we get the BFN I’m suspecting, and I’m feeling low I might be able to come home at least.  The nurses at the clinic called at 10am last time and I couldn’t leave for the rest of the day.  It was the hardest and longest day ever. 
Cramps showed their ugly head yesterday but today they’ve gone again.  No spotting, which was the early symptom last time but the progynova is probably keeping them at bay for the time being. 
I’ll let you know how I go tomorrow fingers crossed I’ll receive some good news!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!! :) Crossing my fingers and toes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A very big good luck. Let us know as soon as you feel ready.

    ReplyDelete