Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ABC's of me...

To take my mind off the dreaded 2WW I have copied this from a couple of ladies blogs:

(A) Age: 29
(B) Bed Size: Queen, we thought of getting a King last year but it won't comfortably fit it in our room
(C) Chore You Hate: Vacuuming
(D) Dogs? One Kelpie X Staffy named Ralph (or hounddog)
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Cranberry juice
(F) Favorite Color: I go through phases but at the moment I love purple
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver but preferably white gold
(H) Height: 165cm
(I) Instruments You Play: I don't play anything, but have always wanted to play the piano
(J) Job Title: Office Manager
(K) Kids: Buddle in the oven, so hopefully in nine months :)
(L) Live: Townsville, North Queensland, Australia
(M) Mom's Name: Joanne
(N) Nicknames: I have a couple, BJ calls me Beautiful but my mum calls me B
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? No
(P) Pet Peeve: Whinging and know-alls
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Get busy living or get busy dying", from Shawshank Redemption
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: One sister and one brother, I'm the eldest
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:30am or 7:30am depending upon what shift I'm on
(U) Underwear: The bigger the better! 
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Squash, my sister loves it and absolutely hate it!
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Everything, I'm usually always running late (except for work, thank goodness) BJ is always early and I'm the opposite!
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Back, teeth but that's about it
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Anything sweet, cakes, ice-cream, slice, cheesecake yum!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: We saw the pandas last year and they were adorable, so were the hippos
Feel free to play along!

Otherwise I've been feeling good.  A bit of light cramping for the past couple of days, but nothing today.  My BT is due on Wednesday so I only have another week to wait.  I'm back to work tomorrow but I have training on Friday and then the weekend to keep relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment