Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Monday Snapshot...

This past weekend, we travelled down to my home town to have Patrick christened. I was also privileged to become my niece's God-Mother. 

It was a eight hour round trip and both boys were terrific travelling buddies. We worked around Patrick's feed and nap times, which worked out wonderfully. When we stopped for Paddy's feed, around half way through the trip, it gave James a break to run around and have some lunch before getting back in the car. James was happy to play with some toys or 'read' a book or two while we were driving. 

While James did have periods of whining it was short lived until we have him a snack or put on some music for him to dance to. He's now done this trip a few times and each time gets better at being in the car. 

I've actually got a couple of photos for you. The first is James playing in the back of the car, with his laptop. And the second is my Mum and Dad with their four grandchildren. Mum is holding Patrick and my Dad is holding my God-Daughter with my other niece in front with James. James was a bit clingy during the whole ceremony so when it came to photos, BJ just dropped him in front of the group and ran. James actually stood there for a couple of photos looking like a stunned mullet!



This is part of PAIL's The Monday Snapshot. Click on the PAIL button to find out more about PAIL and to check out this weeks featured blogger. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! And also, you're parents look so young and hip! You must have great genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the one of the family. Em is right... your parents do look so young and hip!! :) James looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his "iPad" :) He is getting really big!

    ReplyDelete