Thursday, June 28, 2012

What I will miss...

This week I read about Nora Ephron losing her six year battle with cancer. Nora wrote some of the best known romantic comedy screenplays.

When realising she was close to death, Nora wrote a book. In it she listed all the things she would miss and not miss when she died. The article about Nora showed her list. If you get a chance, have a read it's pretty funny and showed Nora really hated Email!

So I thought I would make a list about what I would miss and not miss when I die. Sounds a bit morbid but I thought it also was a good way to appreciate the small things that we take for granted everyday.

First what I wouldn't miss:
Monday mornings
Vacuuming
Washing my hair
Putting fuel in my car
Telemarketers
Sickness
Worrying about money

What I will miss:
James
BJ
My family
Sun on my face
Swimming
Flowers
Beach cricket
Buying presents for loved ones
Friday night footy
Meeting new people
Watching movies
Road trips
Reading the Sunday paper

What will you miss or not miss?

1 comment:

  1. Ditto.. for everything on your list :) Love and thoughts xoxo

    ReplyDelete